6.21.2012

REVOLT IN STYLE


Back in 1996 and 1997, I did freelance work for Revolt in Style Magazine.  At the time, it was a small group of creative and innovative guys sharing a one room office in Pacific Beach.  I would get my assignment, along with 2 rolls of slide film.  They gave me complete creative freedom in creating the covers for them.  Once I completed the photo shoot, I would then drop off the slide film at the office and they would process it.  The next day, we would get together and go through the slides and view them on a light-box.  It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed collaborating with the staff and picking out the final image for the magazine cover.  

Here are just a few of my magazine covers.  Enjoy!


Actor Ray Liotta.  ©2012 Kelly Fitzgerald.

DJ Wendy O'Rourke.  ©2012 Kelly Fitzgerald.
Model Christine.  ©2012 Kelly Fitzgerald.


No comments:

Post a Comment