7.06.2011

MIA'S BIRTHDAY

I've been so busy that I am behind in my postings.  Here are some images from my best friend Mia's birthday lunch, which was this past May.  Better late than never right? ;o)  It was such a wonderful time and great to see everyone.

Celebrating Mia's Birthday at Cody's in La Jolla.

Turns out the surprise was on me!  Rosalinda came to town!

Kerry the planner put everything together that day.

The birthday girl with Kerry and her mom.

Mia opening up my gift!

She loves it!!!




Homemade cookies and brownies that I baked for Mia's birthday!

Homemade chocolate chip (two varieties) and Swedish Butter Cookies.
Brownies with fudge walnut topping ... all made from scratch.

Sun was so bright, Kerry needed her shades!

Mia and Rosalinda.  Such beautiful smiles!

After lunch we walked along the scenic La Jolla Cove.

Seals and sea lions resting at the Children's Pool.

We saw lots of birds and wild life along the shore.
A good time was had by all!  Happy Birthday Mia!

1 comment:

  1. Kelly These are awesome!! And your treats look amazing!!! Maybe that could be a side business - the packaging and presentation are so professional!!!

    ReplyDelete