10.30.2010

PORTRAITS OF BLAKE

Hey everyone!  Meet Blake!  These are just a handful of the hundreds of photographs I took of her during my recent stay in Colorado.  Dear friends of mine let me crash at their place and when I wasn't out and about exploring and creating black and white landscapes, I was photographing their daughter Blake, who has the best little personality.  Blake actually tagged along on some of my hikes and photo adventures.  We had such a BLAST exploring Colorado ... as you can see in the photos.  Enjoy!













3 comments:

  1. Kelly this is awesome!! SO cool that you posted her on your blog!! I'm so glad you had a good time with your "baby photo buddy". We couldn't be more grateful for these photos!!
    Mikey & Ben (& of course, Blake)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again for sharing :) ur pics are always great! or course my neice is a natural ;)))
    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mikey and Vicki! I appreciate it! Blake was such a joy to photograph.

    ReplyDelete